- “child of contract”
- Another exposition dump already. I feel sorry for the director.
- “bounded one”
- These characters are so over-designed.
- Torn between commenting on “equivalent exchange” or that heart shaped boob window.
- Sweallow and Meryl Sherbet.
- This is such an RP story. Everything is so over-designed before anything starts, so it drowns in its own indulgence.
- New wall of text describing “bound one”, as if it won’t come up eventually.
- Those are some thighs.
- This is such a mess, holy shit.
- Wait, he has to kill someone every time he wants to do something. Does it automatically give him critical rolls?
- That is a cheap fire spiral.
- Boob jiggle, such a surprise.
I have no idea what the story is supposed to be. I’ll probably still watch the next episode to see whether that makes it any clearer.