- Yay, another fictional history lesson?
- “The spark of youthful dreams and talent” is a nice way to justify the school, though.
- Wow, he wastes no time in saying they’ll be shut down and their year is just a waste of time.
- “The red ink class”
- Holy shit, this lecture is going on forever.
- There has got to be a better way to include this information.
- It has the chance to interview students, yet they give nothing resembling personality.
- I don’t think I’ll be watching this much longer.
- I understand why they’re not showing the interesting parts of this, but it’s frustrating.
- Also, I get the feeling it ends with them making a profit and this dude learning a valuable lesson about friendship.
- Wow, there’s zero character writing in this exposition. They’re just listing off stuff he’s done.
Yup, dropping this. My patience is finite.