- So many abs in this opening.
- More of this escort lad–
- Whoa, bare chest.
- People were not kidding about the male flesh on display. I’d say it’s gratuitous, but whatever. It’s rare, I guess.
- I like the sign language component to this. It makes conversations slightly more engaging, although their facial expressions are still fairly rigid.
- The problem with stories for women’s sexuality is that they’re for straight women, and that means lots of dudes.
- They talk about the kid like that. Ugh.
- Sick of this show’s views on gender already. I get that it’s a commentary, but it’s a cartoon and a fictional society. If I want to learn about the plight of sex workers in poverty, I can find plenty of real examples.
- I like my burly fighting dudes to be a little more over-the-top than this.
I guess I’ll stick around, if I remember, but the unrealistic grit is something I’m tired of.