- The hell is this teacher’s design.
- Is she meant to be a catgirl?
- Preserved? That doesn’t seem like it would be good to sit on. Formaldehyde smells.
- What is this hyper autopsy? It’s almost the opposite of Classroom Crisis.
- You know, usually there’s some element of puzzle-solving to this kind of thing. You’re supposed to have seen the stuff in the flashbacks.
- “If I become a chair, I can be with him forever”. They’re stating this so matter-of-factly for something so messed up.
- I’m confused. There are so many tone and structure problems in this.
- Ah. There’s the right tone–
- Suddenly the girl jumps out a window.
- That ribcage/heart chair was great, though.
- What is this supposed to be?
I feel like I have to continue with this, just out of curiosity. If the next one isn’t as macabre, I’ll probably drop it.