- Takeo is terrifying and adorable.
- There’s something beautiful about the way the characters spontaneously burst into “they’re so cute/cool” and “I love him/her”.
- Hahahaha, his chasing her worked somehow.
- I like that Suna wants to delicately suggest that Takeo’s view of himself isn’t as accurate as it used to be.
- Aw, I like that Yamato’s a little jealous.
- I like that she’s downplaying how she feels a little, but insulting him in the process. Kind of accurate.
- “She can’t do anything about Takeo’s feelings.” Likewise, accurate.
- Wait, what significance does that have?
It is kind of worrying that they’ve gone to the jealousy well so often, but the show’s so cute it doesn’t suffer for it.