- Yay, more of this incomprehensible thing!
- Oh god, she has a strap wedged diagonally in her cleavage. That thing must be soaked in boob sweat, especially since there’s no fabric to cover them.
- Man, the worldbuilding stuff needs to be repeated each time, because everything is more overdesigned than a Final Fantasy game.
- It’s a bad sign when you can’t tell whether the freeze frame is deliberate or not.
- Is this her trying to be seductive?
- The “tool” conversation makes me wonder whether his dick is intact. Possibly because they keep focussing on her keyhole boobs like they’re desperate.
- Oh no, unsubtle catgirl bigotry.
- It’s like someone put all different kinds of dessert in a blender. As interesting as small bits are, it all combines to form some kind of brown mush.
- Hey, actual conflict.
- …and a catgirl butt sitting there for longer than it had to.
- All these dragons.
- I don’t know who any of these people are or how they relate to each other. And I’ve read their character bios from the original game.
- Oh, right, the catgirl is also bound to a monster, because being a catgirl wasn’t enough. Sometimes simplicity works a little better than shoving in everything regardless of how it fits.
- Seductive girl’s lip-licking is ridiculous.
- This really does remind me of FF12.
- She was this close to shoving her boob keyhole right in his face. Such restraint.
- That is about six names and a steampunk robot.
Holy shit, I still have no idea what’s going on.