- I’m not sure I like that one dude. He’s so… binary. Demonises perfectly reasonable people.
- So amusement is yellow for sure.
- Aren’t Gatchamen celebrities?
- Aw, Pai-man.
- Hahaha, I like that people can hear Berg-Katze talking from her boobs.
- Violent pacifists is oxymoronic, not interesting.
- Oh my god! It’s addressing benign trolling.
- I think ideals are important, but reality always gets in the way. Not sure whether this show really gets that.
- Not just red crowds, but red emotions.
- The red crowds have organisation, the blue ones are just people trying to help.
- I can’t tell whether that one Gatchaman is betraying them or not. Giving the newbie shit about not transforming is kinda sad.
- This is addressing that some people were left out of Rui’s idealism.
- I think CROWDS work, but they need regulation. It’s an oligarchy pretending to be a democracy. It needs clearly defined rules, not just taking their power away without a word.
- So this guy is actually evil. That’s disappointing.
- Rui’s ideals and principles are about people helping each other. Helping them is falling in line with their ideas.
- See, anger is her transformation trigger.
- Gelsadra realises that people don’t always want what’s in their best interests, right?
I can’t tell whether this show is acknowledging its problems or trying to sweep them away.