- So I still don’t understand this show’s deal. It’s a tribute to a short story writer, but this doesn’t seem very respectful so far.
- Clearly, the answer is to wait for it to rain.
- Sigh. It better not show the sister too much, or I’m done.
- “Only you can dress as a girl, super-effeminate main character.” I couldn’t possibly ask any actual women to do this for me, for some reason.
- Dude, he identifies as male and has nothing you haven’t seen before.
- Of course the abductor is fat. Sigh.
- Hm. Nothing to say because it’s confusing. It’s not really mystery or horror.
- I mean, it’s super Gothic in its own weird way, but still.
Can’t tell if I should keep watching or not.