- Alright, let’s get to delusional high school of the dead. Here’s hoping they have something worthwhile after that twist.
- The difference in tone between the show and the OP is slightly worrying.
- I like the way the zombie stuff is framed as slowly creeping in on all the saccharine. It seems like it could be a problem if it’s only relegated to that, though.
- I’m not sure even the reality is all that realistic.
- There is a whole lot of exposition going on.
- This isn’t really that compelling. Zombies usually represent some kind of social ill, and there’s nothing here. Which is slightly off-putting, considering all the many social ills in Japan often talked about in anime.
- (I’d love a zombie movie about social pressure, for example.)
- You know, it’s hard to tell what’s in Yuki’s head, and what’s really happening, so there’s not a lot of significance to the idea. It just seems like a way to have their cake and eat it too.
I don’t know whether I should keep going with this. I hear there’s some development in the manga that means I should probably stick with it, but it does just seem like they added zombies to a cute girls doing cute things show.