I love how in less than a minute, I’m thinking “god, I love how intensely Takeo feels things”.
- Apparently “master” is actually more along the lines of “mentor”, which makes more sense.
- I love how the two girls aren’t best friends, but are willing to be nice to one another.
- I love that Takeo hasn’t stopped thinking “I love her” about everything Yamato does.
- I love how they’re bonding over Takeo being impressive. And it’s not necessarily love, just intense admiration.
- The intensity of “I love her” just doesn’t get old.
- “How does it feel to like someone as a person”
- Aw. Saijou does have feelings for him. I was hoping otherwise.
- Aw, Suna.
- Aw, Saijou and Suna.
- This show. I love it so much. The characters are so kind even when they’re being dumb or selfish.
- Who does Suna like? With Takeo being popular now, that whole “I don’t want to date girls who are mean to you” thing sounds like an excuse.
I swear, this show is the sweetest thing in the world. Even when it’s dealing with something like unrequited love and asking someone out who has a girlfriend.