- The chief has slightly more breast definition this episode. I wouldn’t notice, but for it being so prominent in other shows. The whole aesthetic of this show seems out of place somehow.
- Sleep? Time for a herbalist answer.
- Also vertigo.
- Hm, a natural way to induce fatigue and vertigo.
- I like that even the chief’s like “Snow White might have some idea about this”. Her character has skills.
- Zen and Snow White are super cute together, trying to negotiate their love with their duty.
- Move everyone outside now. It’s probably the wood.
- Sure enough.
- She almost burned herself trying to get the firewood out.
- Zen is so thirsty, holy shit.
- I’d be like “oh, no, she’s making soylent”, but that’s pretty much the opposite of using full ingredients that work. Whee, mash some powder of dubious efficacy up and call it a meal replacement.
- Uh-oh, she’s getting drama disease.
- Girl, as soon as you collapse, everyone is going to feel guilty as hell because you said nothing. Self-care is important.
- I love that they realise it before she collapses.
- Also, Zen making her close her eyes is adorable.
- I like that they’re rallied around Snow White, but it’s because she’s done so much for them.
- Aw. Again, clear communication is the goal.
This show is so charming, mostly because the writing is so solid.