- This show still exists, despite fighting a bad guy last episode.
- “Didn’t all your family members die” = One hell of a thing to open with.
- So there’s a sister involved now. This would have more impact if the story were structured.
- I can’t tell if I’m supposed to think there’s something odd about reappearing dead people, or if it’s just another part of the plot.
- I mean, clearly the characters are suspicious, but this is a world with such senseless magic.
- “It could also be possible that it’s her long-lost twin.” That shows how silly this is, that long-lost twins would be the sensible solution.
- Why did they kiss?
- OH. It’s the rpg thing. No one knows how they should react to the dm being like “these people are still alive”. Sweallow’s all “I thought something seemed suspicious”.
- Whereas Ka Grava’s like “here is incontrovertible proof”.