- Why are they focussing on bugs?
- Oh, right, it’s Shapeshifter Sora kid.
- So kid uses his power to buy winning iceblocks.
- Is… is that a catface toaster? Really?
- This is considerably more talky than the previous episode. That’s not really a good thing, when it’s talking about worldbuilding.
- Ghost, huh. I guess that explains things?
- The whole shapeshifting thing is cool, but there’s a definite drop in action and silliness.
- I hope the moth girl isn’t as much of a thing.
- Oh good, now she’s a moth woman?
- He commited mass genocide… by accident?
- Sigh. This is the least subtle criticism of superhero morality.
- And of course he’s just welcomed in.
I mean, I didn’t actively dislike it, but it’s still overcomplicated without being as visually fun.