- Expository voiceover, never the best sign.
- Why is there a closeup on the dead cat.
- I get that the glacial pace is part of the setting, but still.
- Oh my god, show don’t tell. We get it, she’s aloof and a necrophile.
- The butterfly stuff was pretty, I guess?
- Is she seriously in love with human skulls?
- Apparently Sakurako is the Sherlock Holmes of necrophilia.
- This is sort of pretty, but it’s so overwritten.
- It also suffers from making the Watson analogue so very bland.
I’ll probably give it a few episodes to see what’s up with the whole “we always find human bones” thing.