Okay, nothing is happening. I might see if it gets decent once it ends and develops a point. Right now, though, it’s just static people talking about mundane things.
- This OP is catchy. Not as wonderful as some this season, but still good.
- Takes place in the present.
- CG cars in anime, never integrated in a way that’s not awkward.
- Where exactly is this going?
- Not that it’s bad, exactly, just wondering where the hook is.
- Who is this woman?
- Oh, a doctor of some kind?
- Someone else commenting on her hair. Is this foreshadowing of some kind?
- Emotional intelligence is still intelligence. Social skills are still skills. Knowing how to get along with people does not mean you are stupid.
- A doll killer? Hopefully that gives this a reason to be animated, because otherwise there’s not much going on. Even the colour is too desaturated to give something to look at.
- Why would you kill someone for no reason?
I get the feeling there’s something massive that I’m missing about this show. I mean, I’ll give it another episode, but it’ll have to give me something other than disinterested lectures about how people are stupid according to a really classist and arbitrary definition of intelligence.